This will take about 30 minutes to implement and if used properly, it will drastically improve your eCommerce business.
This episode focuses on easy ways to improve your business that will take about 30 minutes to set up. Anton mentions some software he uses to help automate these programs so that after you set them up once, they will run forever.
- Whatever you are doing in your business, always look for ways to improve. If you don’t, someone else will.
- Create feedback loops. Anton uses an automated service called Klaviyo that will send a quick survey 5-7 days after an order with a few basic questions.
- Questions will ask the customer what they liked and disliked about the experience as well as why they ended up choosing you and what other sites they looked at before they made their decision.
- Clone that survey and also ask them about their specific order / items. See if the product description on the website has any inconsistencies with the product received.
- These surveys can be set up once and automated to send out without any additional work on your end.
- Anton uses Wufoo for his surveys though Typeform is another website that is available.
- Anton also connects these surveys with Zapier. Once a form is filled out, Zapier will populate the results in a Google Sheet so all the finished surveys are in one location.
- Read through the answers and find commonalities. If it is something many people liked about the service, continue it. If it is something they disliked, you know you need to improve this aspect of your business.